Osaka group OOC

Archives of Occultus Magica's beginnings, ten years prior to the current story.
CadetNewb

Re: Osaka group OOC

Post by CadetNewb »

Kai pointed out to me earlier it was a bit soon to put in that piece of music, and I already knew that when I did, but I can explain! It came up in my playlist, and it was just begging me to be used! I just couldn't say no! I mean, just look at that face!

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Kalshion

Post by Kalshion »

Translation: May the air cease to move, the earth cease to fluctuate, may the sky hear my commands and the ground heave at my words.

Gravitational Collapse!
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

I don't think I like using dice rollers.
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

Ok...

We're still in the intro, and I've decided that It's time to move on! So please - I be forgiveness for what I've done!
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Hahaha, Kokuten.

Also of Note; Miyuki's on the roof, and has been for quite some time. And what about her giant glob of water? I think you skipped my last post entirely, and forgot when Miyuki went up to the roof about four posts ago.
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

Fixed those details, and a bit more like this but a little shorter in stature. It's not the closest match, I'm sure, but it's what I could find on short notice.
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

Posted at last! I'm still feeling quite burned out from the trip, so forgive me if it's a little lacking. Right now, I'd like everyone to post one last time before we jump scenes to the next stage of this chapter - the actual training from hell that'll level you all up!
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Apparently I never made it clear that Miyuki doesn't actually have to touch the water to make it do things. :\
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

Sorry Kai, but it's just more funny this way. And I'm sure she's fine! I mean, Pikachu hit Ash all the time and he didn't get any drain bamage!