The battle for the well

This is a place for text-based D&D sessions to happen. Have fun!
Zotsune

Re: The battle for the well

Post by Zotsune »

"Calm down new friend, we are going to be doing something that will test your strength. It is just better said behind closed doors, away from any wandering ears that might be around the corner. Please be patient and we will soon find out exactly what needs to be done. If you are in that is."
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

"I'm in, just, uhh, don't put me too close to any front lines. I can help, but I'm no good in a fight." Kin'Alla answered, after shaking off the temptation of immediately heading for the library. "I know a lot of things, and can probably help in a lot of ways, and I can heal the sick and wounded if need be."
Sleepy

Post by Sleepy »

Grom settles down and grinning says "Grom strong, Grom in"
Whalerman

Post by Whalerman »

Priest- good the you're all agreed then, now the next step is for you to come back here at midnight tonight after all is calm for the night. For now go and explore the town and get some rest or drinks at the inn, but be careful of the guards. There is also a smithy, and a small potions shop by the inn.
Sleepy

Post by Sleepy »

Grom shrugs and heads for the potion shop
Zotsune

Post by Zotsune »

Meetra says "We will be back by then. Thank you for letting us know of the situation."

He stands up and wanders off into the kitchen to eat a snack before heading to the smithy looking for a quarterstaff to purchase.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

"Potions sound like a good idea," the Tiefling thought aloud. "I wonder if there's any fancy local specialties," she pondered, following the orc to the Potions shop
Sleepy

Post by Sleepy »

Leaving the temple Grom begins walking through town
Last edited by Sleepy on Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whalerman

Post by Whalerman »

On your way to the potion shop and the smithy, the guards at the well cut you off with their swords unscathed.
Guard1- what's your business with the priest in the temple?
Zotsune

Post by Zotsune »

"I was told the priest gave jobs from the factions. We are resupplying before starting a job he is willing to give."

Meetra says trying to calm down the guards, touching a sword and bringing it down below the waist.