The battle for the well

This is a place for text-based D&D sessions to happen. Have fun!
Sleepy

Re: The battle for the well

Post by Sleepy »

Grom takes the potions and leaves the shop, telling Kin'Alla " Grom go to temple"
Zotsune

Post by Zotsune »

"Thank you err, well I don't think we've properly introduced ourselves yet. My name is Meetra please to meet you and I thank you for your understanding of my current situation. I'm sure you get plenty of travelers or passerbys around here."

Meetra waits to get the dwarfs name, thanks him for the higher quality quarterstaff and than leaves to meet back up with Grom and Kin'Alla at the temple.
Whalerman

Post by Whalerman »

The dwarf says his name is Belvan and says thank you for coming in and good luck.

As Grom and Meetra get back to the temple the priest greats you and leads you to a back room that has cotts and a was basin, then he shows you to a bathroom one floor up that is attached to the outer wall of the city so the latrine runs everything outside the wall.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Kin'Alla thinks for a while, letting grom leave the shop before talking to the shopkeep. "I'll take one of each if you don't mind" she said, rummaging through her bag for the coin.
Whalerman

Post by Whalerman »

With a shocked look that someone is spending so much gold in her shop she lays out everything for you then she says for an extra 4 gold I can throw in a potion of fire breathing.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Kin'Alla counts the total cost on her fingers, then counts the coins in her pouch. Realizing that she doesn't have enough to get the potion of fire breathing, and especially not pay for a room after buying it, she has to decline.

"That is a lovely offer, and while normally I'd take you up on that, traveling has taken its toll on my wallet and I can't take you up on it today." She lays her coins on the counter and gathers up the potion and grease and oil, a little down that she couldn't afford the potion of fire breathing.
Whalerman

Post by Whalerman »

The woman says thank you for shopping, by the way nice work with those guards earlier as much as they tax us to use the well they deserve it.
Zotsune

Post by Zotsune »

Sitting at one of the cots Meetra is restless. He motions towards Grom and asks

"Hey Grom, where is Kin'Alla? I thought she was with you? And if you are looking for more weapons after we get some more gold Belvan runs the smithy around here. Gave me a really nice quarterstaff but he has weapons that are more up your alley too."
Sleepy

Post by Sleepy »

Grom still laying down on his cot "at shop and Grom not need new weapons" gesturing towards the weapons leaning against wall next to the bed " they break I get new"
Zotsune

Post by Zotsune »

"Well I hope she gets back soon. If the guards who talked to us earlier are any indication as to the state of this town, we should probably stay together as a group from tomorrow until the revolution ends."

Meetra lays on his shoulder facing the nearest wall and waits for either the priest or Kin'Alla to walk in.