Germany Group OOC

Archived plots that are no longer actively played or used, may or may not be considered Canon.
Kai
Site Admin

Germany Group OOC

Post by Kai »

AAAHHHH. NEW PLOT. AAAAHHHH.

Okay, so. Magical academy, in some forested-y part of central/northern Germany. We are students in an actual school which teaches magic and magical combat, and which is also tasked with keeping the national forest in which it resides, safe from monsters. Called Brocken Academy, it lies a little ways away from the village of Schierke. The Academy is independently run, but has ties to many larger magical societies, including the Occultus Magica.
Straken

Re: Germany Group OOC

Post by Straken »

Awwwwwye
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

I want Percy to be Negi.

Drownin' in a sea of bitches.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Well, I'm hoping for new characters- I'd like the other OM plot to start moving again as well, if we can manage it.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Alrighty, I figured i should post some more info to clear up any confusion.

First off, the Germany plot will be In Addition To the Japan plot, Not a Replacement.

Secondly, the Academy; Brocken Academy, is a dedicated magical school, which also incorporates the standard learnings any human or semi-human needs to survive in the world; mathematics, science, language, history, etc, although it does add the magical elements to all those otherwise normal learnings. It is a ten year Academy, taken magical children from ages ten to twelve as first years, and then giving them a decade of instruction, at the end of which they should be suitably prepared for a career in the magical community, or even in the nonmagical community, depending on what they chose to study. The Brocken Academy, in addition to general education and basic magical education, is also a school which teaches magical and non-magical combat, as well as methods of incorporating the two into a single art.

As such, your characters may range anywhere from First years (such as Straken's Astrid) to upperclassmen in their final few years (Such as my Kara). Both humans and nonhuman humanoids are accepted as students, although there are more restrictions on nonhumans venturing outside the school grounds, in order to prevent the local Nonmag community from being alerted to the presence of a Magical academy, rather having them think it is simply a normal private academy.

your characters can participate in just about any magical discipline you wish to choose, so be aware that you have many options and do not have to use the same types of magic as the other students.

Any other questions should be directed at me. Thanks!
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

HAY GUISE, Y U NO POST?

Seriously, though, this is like, the slowest plot, ever. and we're even in combat, now!