(OOC) Main OOC for Hymn!

Off topic and out-of character posts. Pattel's Pub is the name of a small pub built in the Hymn, where many of the soldiers go to drink and unwind. This forum is not in character and is strictly for non-story related posting.
Mr. Blackbird Lore

Re: (OOC) Main OOC for Hymn!

Post by Mr. Blackbird Lore »

Kokuten wrote:Hey man. The only thing emptier than Cibo's soul is outer space, and even that's tough to tell.
Well I dont think so. If we judge by volume occupied versus total volume, it's pretty easy to see that Cibo's soul has the smaller percentage and therefore is the emptier space.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Waiting on a Garrettpost to move the Marines along.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Starting On Monday: I will try and make an effort to post once every two days, irregardless of others posting. However, if you can successfully bother me into it, I may post more often, I just need the motivation (ie; I need more of you guys posting more often)

And, BB- I leave your squad in your care. You're now in charge of the squad of enemies shooting at Asher and Co.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

HOLY BALLS A PILOT POST.

Just so you know: the Saber is now the Scimitar, and the Scimitar is now a Drone called a Spade/Spada. Each of your Scimitars has two Spade Drones to accompany it, so, use them wisely, they can help quite a bit (Not being restrained by having a living pilot inside)
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Can I get a quick soundoff of who's been posting regularly in the Marines, and where their characters are?

I'm kinda feeling like JPing the current scene out if we have few enough people who are available enough, but I'll need schedules.
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

How...how did I miss this?

Cibo's currently inside the station right now, following behind some marines so they soak up all the bullets instead of her soft, squishy body. As for Pearl, she's just left the hangar.
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

Asher is with BB's group inside the station.