I Apologize.

Off topic and out-of character posts. Pattel's Pub is the name of a small pub built in the Hymn, where many of the soldiers go to drink and unwind. This forum is not in character and is strictly for non-story related posting.
Kai
Site Admin

I Apologize.

Post by Kai »

Sorry guys, for being generally unavailable and not doing anything with Either BHotR or OM lately. I've reached a point where I no longer have the time, energy, or inclination to GM anything, and have been getting more concerned with my health and fitness, as well as my education. Right now, those things are more important to me than Roleplaying. While that may be a bit selfish, I've been running roleplays nonstop since 2007, and been sitting around alzy at a computer since 2008, and it's just gotten to a point where I can't handle it.

So, please, have patience. I'm not sure when I'll feel able to come back to GMing, but I know I probably will return to it. I'll still be around on IRC in the evenings, and perhaps during earlier times as well, but in general I feel I need to be using the time to do more important things, like keep up with schoolwork, do work on my car, or use the time to ride my bike places in order to save gas.

If you guys would really like to continue things, then please, I will take volunteers for temporary GM's, and help get them running to a point where you guys can move along without me - Just post in this thread, and we'll see if we can whip something up soon.
CadetNewb

Re: I Apologize.

Post by CadetNewb »

Its fine, really. You need a break, and it is a busy time of the year for many of us. Still, I do hope you'll be ready for another round come summer. Maybe even in a month if we're lucky. :P

As for temp GMship, I'd gladly take on the job, but only if there's nobody better. I'm personally still uncertain of my skill at GMship, as I still haven't been at the Atuan long enough to know if I'm good or not.
Straken

Post by Straken »

I would be happy to help with any GMing needs, as I have expressed in the past.
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

You are a GM, Straken. Aren't you GMing the Sunny story?
Straken

Post by Straken »

Yes, I GM for the pilots. I was referring to further responsibilities.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

What BHotR needs most right now is movement. Keep Sunny flowing, encourage posting, think up things to do with it. If you need extra help, feel free to PM me or something