Marines OOC

The Marines are Berthed in the belly of the starship, and essential for attack and defense, whether it be on the gorund, or inside the ships during boarding actions. Fighter pilots and ships may win battles, but Marines will win the War.
Kokuten

Re: Marines OOC

Post by Kokuten »

Wouldn't be the first time we've pulled something out of there.
Gwathdraug

Post by Gwathdraug »

I hope this first post is adequate for everyone's interests. If any of you feel there are parts that could be improved as we get things off the ground again just let me know, otherwise I'm happy to be getting everyone together again for some progress.
Gwathdraug

Post by Gwathdraug »

Alright with the whole bunk of the squad together I'm going to be posting today to get another one of the boring no action scene changes out of the way. We'll have a couple more just "movement" rounds before I'll feel like I have the space to make anything happen, but I'll try and keep some interesting character chatter going since that is the case. Thankfully I believe Kokuten and Asher have covered us with that for this round.

Next step: Snag a Kai. Then we can really start things going.
Gwathdraug

Post by Gwathdraug »

I'm going to have a post up soon and just letting everyone know that for the majority of this plot I'm going to be benching Winters and Kai in order to take any pressure off of him while he is busy. I briefly considered just shadowing him into place but that would just stilt the flow of the whole endeavor and pull him away at times that would be better spent with him tending to his own plot.

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you about this last night Kai, if you get the time later where things are stable and we are still on this chapter I'll think of a way to slot you back in quick as quick.