Osaka group OOC

Archives of Occultus Magica's beginnings, ten years prior to the current story.
Kai
Site Admin

Re: Osaka group OOC

Post by Kai »

That's Debatable. Did you ever actually follow the Series? Ash isn't known for doing particularly intelligent things, and I believe that's the cause.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Hey, Cadette, when did Coco forget how to spell her name? or is that just you making typoes again?
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

RAEG!

Internet went down for the day, no idea why. I'll post immediately after I get out of class.
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

Damn, should have posted this before - last round of posts guys! I'm closing shop for this chapter!
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

I have started a Timeline. Please make sure to link your important asides, intros, and other roleplay events to the correct month on the timeline. I have already gone and added many of the major events to the timeline, but I'm not sure when everything is supposed to have occurred, so there's only so much I can do. Thanks!
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

Did I not leave enough room to act out a post?
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

For me it's a combination of Tiredness and trying to think of how two very different characters would react to something like this.

Your chapter is also the first time, and as far as I know of future chapters, the only time that I have absolutely no idea what's going on with OM.
Mr. Blackbird Lore

Post by Mr. Blackbird Lore »

You know me: getting busy as I prepare to leave. It's a week away, so I'm also trying to think of a reason and means of extracting Emilia.

Family Emergency comes to mind, which is a hilarious idea: Death's family having an Emergency.
Straken

Post by Straken »

For me it is that I work posts in around my free time in my schedule, but due to my increased work load recently I have been occupying my time with what sleep I can get.

That said, I am in the process of working on a post this very instant.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

I'd like people to get posting again so we can get a move on! OM is my favorite plot we've ever done and I'm sad to see it just sitting here. Get posting, peoples!