Osaka group OOC

Archives of Occultus Magica's beginnings, ten years prior to the current story.
Kai
Site Admin

Re: Osaka group OOC

Post by Kai »

I have posted! hopefully we can get this moving again! Also of note, I'm starting a second plot, based in Germany, and revolving around a Magical academy (which I think you guys all already know anyway, but I'm just reminding everyone)
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

For some reason, I'm just writer blocked and can't figure out how to reply to what just happened. I'm trying to figure it out, but, it may take a little while. Sorry guys.
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

Hate double posts - just to let you guys know, I wrote the post as I did since Kokuten's said that Coco did know. If that's not the case, I'll go ahead and delete it for something else.
Straken

Post by Straken »

FYI, my laptop is temporarily out of commission so I wont be posting much until I can get the problem fixed.
Straken

Post by Straken »

*cracks knuckles as he attempts to write a post with a stylus and his 3DS* See you guys in a few hours
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Am I the only one who remembers that Raiko is stuck down in a hole?
Straken

Post by Straken »

I, and Pepridge Farm, remembers. Ruarc is handling other things though
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

Coco is too busy crying to remember.
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

Congratulations! The Episode is over! You've all received the Redemption ending! Take a look at these alternate courses of events that 'could' have happened, considering Eryl was unfrozen!

Judgement
"To use your own blood makes this art unwieldy; to use others, makes it unacceptable." - Karl Hegel, The Forbidden Art of Hemoturgy

Oh man! Percy's not happy in this one, but he doesn't seem to be angry either. In this ending, Eryl gets her head lobbed off! Chop chop! She dies and the group's memories are forcibly wiped to forget the terrible events. Though Percival keeps his arm, he lives with what transpires, and carries the events with him.

Corruption
"Innocence is a small price to pay for power." - Elise Grumman, Alcatraz, the 'Good' King of Jaolor

Uh oh, did we use too much forbidden magic? In this ending, instead of sparing or judging Eryl, Percival breaks her down and absorbs her power and knowledge. The group plays witness to Percy's first step into darkness, and lives with the memories. Percy keeps his arm, his own conscience, and a dark method to use magic beyond his artifact.

----

And that's not including what would've happened if you couldn't unfreeze Eryl, or if you guys had actually managed to lose the last fight! The fact remains, though, you've all had a great effect on Percival as a character. He's now different all (your fault) thanks to you! How's he different? We'll just have to see he sticks around long enough for that.

Let me know if you guys want to make a hospital visit! Do ho ho ho.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

ahahahaha. Great post as usual, Kokuten.