[Hospital] Visiting Hours

Gwathdraug

Re: [Hospital] Visiting Hours

Post by Gwathdraug »

As Percy exclaimed his idea enthusiastically there was a series of hard and heavy knocks against the glass of the window to the Welsh boy's hospital room.

Clinging to the outside of the building and clad in nothing but a t-shirt, a pair of overall shorts and dirty white socks with her cloak and hood blowing in the wind around her was Riley. The girl had her head craned backward – her head held in such an awkward position because she had an apple set firmly in between her teeth – and her eyes gleamed as she waved at the two boys before clamping her hand back down against the side of the building.

The situation was extremely odd – especially considering that the Stage Magician could have ghosted her way in – but it was still rather clear she was hoping somebody would pop the window so that she could crawl in.
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

"Ah," spoke Percival, as if he were noticing a bird on the window sill instead of Riley herself, "could you let her in?" He pointed over to the wall, and then nodded his head toward the window. "When I was entered here, there were wards placed into the walls of the rooms, so no one could get in except from the door. They prevent teleportation and transphasic activity from going between their set places, and are all in all, 'silent' wards to prevent from garnering attention. So, it's likely she doesn't realize why she can't get in, or... she just has some Riley reason for wanting to be let in."
Straken

Post by Straken »

Glancing over to the window, Ruarc face dropped into one of seeing something off-putting. With a rough sigh, Ruarc stood up and made his way over to the window and opened it.

"Riley, remember the part about us needing to stay low? It was suggested to us right after we got back to the real world," Ruarc said in a quizzical tone to the young girl outside the window. "So why can't ya just use the door like a normal person?"

With that he made room so that Riley could hurry up and get inside.
Kalshion

Post by Kalshion »

Sakura walked casually down the hospital hallway, glancing at the various name-tags on the side of the doors which denoted who was currently using said room. She was her regular sailor outfit, with her hands collapsed in front of her gripping her hat tightly. To say she was nervous would be understatement, she had just snuck out of her families shrine against the wish's of her father and knew that he'd probably punish her once she got home.

After what seemed like an eternity, although it was really just a couple minutes, she arrived at the door that had Percy's name on. She raised a hand and was about to knock, but stopped before she did, lowered her hand; turned around and walked over to a window and peered through it. She sighed heavily, planting a hand on the window and wondering just what to do, it wasn't like any of these people were her actual friends - but then.. she was there and helped out, although in a very limited way. That scenario had showed her just how weak she truly was and that she had a lot to learn about being strong.

With another sigh, she turned back around toward the door and walked over and knocked on it. "M-may I come in?" she asked in a rather nervous tone.
Gwathdraug

Post by Gwathdraug »

Crawling in through the window with a huge grin on her face Riley plopped herself and her dirty socks down onto the floor with great satisfaction. “I am laying low. I got up here with out the use of anything tricks of nothing.” Craning her head and then body around the druid Riley lifted both her arms into the air and waved them at Percy. “Heya Watson! You doing well?”

Turning her attention back towards Ruarc for a second the Stage Magician poked the older boy in the ribs. “'s like you all forget I'm an acrobat along with everything else.”

Finally walking past the other visitor Riley walked over to Percy's bed and then sat down on the floor next to it and leaned back against the frame. She was about to open her mouth and entertain Percival with something wild or another when a knock and a nervous voice came from over the side of the bed and through the doorway. Sticking one hand in the air this time Riley motioned for Sakura to hop on inside.

“C'mon in or Watson will start feeling all gentlemanly and then try and get up and then we'll all get kicked out and I wouldn't be able to show him my dusty ol'tome of awesome prosthetic arms!” Riley paused and then grinned ever wider from her position unseen. “Well. Not without getting into more trouble than yah should in'a single day.”
Straken

Post by Straken »

"Even if ya didn't use tricks, people still think it plenty strange to see a young girl climbing a tree to gain entrance to a hospital room. Being a mage has nothin' ta do with it," Ruarc said plainly as he returned to his seat. Not that he was unhappy to see others, it was just that he was in the middle of a conversation and he was not particularly fond of being interrupted; not to mention he was still coming down from his emotional apology early. When he heard the knock, he too motioned that it seemed alright to enter, although he did grumble under his breathe that Percy likely would have just asked him to get the door like he had the window; or a simple "Come in" would have also worked just as well.

Crossing his arms and swinging his left leg atop his right Ruarc pushed back in his chair so that only two of its legs were on the ground, and a slight scowl dawned on his face as he was not quite sure where his simple visit had gone.
Kalshion

Post by Kalshion »

Sakura gulped and walked into the room, having heard at least some voices beyond the door before entering. "U-uh... I-I'm not intruding I hope...." she said, walking through the door and over to a nearby chair, she didn't sit down right away; but instead just stood there looking at those around them. "H-how are you doing P-Percival?"
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

Percival crossed arms, except he didn't, because he didn't have his left anymore. So, instead, he hooked his hand over his left shoulder, and drummed his fingers at the nape of his neck. For a few seconds, Riley was answered with a stare that she could tell was inherited straight from Elizabeth, the clean cut in the gaze itself fine enough to please the most skilled butcher. While the talk of prosthetic arms did seem to interest him, his injuries put no hamper on the older brother atmosphere he put forth.

"Last time I checked, the skills of an acrobat were audiences," reasoned Percy, before turning his attention to the door. Then, he snapped back to Riley in a double-take, "And why aren't you wearing any shoes?!"

In walked another girl, one he didn't really recognize well. She seemed shy, but at the same time she didn't seem like she was lost. Suddenly, the boy felt very awkward, and a little uneasy, as the blood was going to his brain to quickly. He still was not one hundred percent, and was still getting these moments. With a questioning gaze, he turned to Ruarc, who appeared to be in a foul mood.

"Friend of yours?" asked the boy of the Druid, before looking back to Sakura.
Straken

Post by Straken »

Somewhat surprised in hearing Percy's question, Ruarc's scowl dropped away and he looked between the injured boy and Sakura. Thinking back, the Irishman could not actually remember the two of them spending much time around each other, but he'd have thought that Percy would have at least recognized the girl. "Tha's Sakura," Ruarc stated, "You've met her, at least Ah think you have. Remember? She shot Duncan in the arse once, we met Coco soon after. Anyway, she 'elped us save ya in yur head space."
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

Ruarc's answer caught Percival off-guard a little bit. He put a hand into his unkempt hair, and scratched his scalp as he stared aside at his IV drip machine. The boy likely realized he might have made quite an offense especially to someone who had gone to great risk to help him. Now that he actually stared her in the face a little more, he seemed to grasp her appearance then.

"O-oh! I didn't recognize you because of your clothes!" excused Percival, before leaning back onto his bed. "You look like a different person with that on."