[Episode 0.75 v2] Class is in Session, Witches!

The story unfolds around Osaka, Japan, with the unlocking of one girl's hidden potential, and a gathering of Young mages whom are destined to change the fate of the Earth.
Kai
Site Admin

Re: [Episode 0.75 v2] Class is in Session, Witches!

Post by Kai »

When the class ended, Kat packed her belongings and started toward the door, the gifted Apple in hand. The sudden appearance of the groundskeeper at the door gave her pause, but they were summarily shooed out the door. Katerina almost wanted to butt into Willow and Drysi's conversation but decided against it, instead choosing to take a bite of the apple as the amount of mahic she had used summoning up the wall of dirt had made her rather hungry.
Gwathdraug

Post by Gwathdraug »

Vrey, having no schedule or official presence in the school other than being dropped through its roof into a classroom, stood idly by as the situation being created by Ruarc was getting a heavy dose of definition from both Willow and Drysi. The bald teen turned her head - apple still held in her mouth - and then blinked once when Drysi grabbed her new roommate in a squeeze.

A flash of green tendrils covered the apple in quick whipped lashes and then with a slurp and snap the article of food was gone from the material plane.

Turning mechanically the teen looked to Katerina and then nodded to herself - once, then twice. Connecting her attention towards Katerina again Vrey's slump of a body was still except for her chin jerking in the direction of their other two classmates. "They have ticked in an insufficience for the grasp of tock to close flame's ardour upon them. Head to tail, with maturity lacking, procreates in heat the borne. Unlike. Nonwanting." The hairless girl's brow furrowed and she reached out with a hand towards Kat's arm. When she came near to touching the other student Vrey's body froze, twitched and reset. The teen's hand slowly drew back to her side.

"Come?" Vrey asked with a simple tilt of her head and then turned to slide herself by Ruarc and their classmates.

"Direktor." The short grey eyed and skinned teen's voice added a hint of accent to her monotone. "Four minds are instructed so there is like in each to seek the singular harmony. To this any and all rooms should present to each the capacity to persist with every each." Vrey nodded to herself and then looked up to nod to Ruarc. "Under the rolling, breathless grass young fish creche to other fish. In their sleep-" The teen nodded to Willow and Drysi then pointed to herself and Katerina as she spoke again. "-to each the quiet two make four and create protection."
Straken

Post by Straken »

Willow was smiling, but her eyes were dead and staring blankly past Ruarc and at nothing in particular. To make the matter worse, Drysi was trying to play this into her favor, judging by her actions and tone of voice. While she wasn't sure what had been said due to it being in the convoluted mess of a language that was Welsh. She wanted so much to set things straight, but Ruarc seemed set on the matter, and who knew, maybe it would work out.

"Oh? She wants to tutor you? Cheeky girl," whispered the voice. That made Willow snap a bit.

"Tutor me? Are you daft? He just asked you clarify things for me if need be," the Brit said incredulously. Ruarc was taken by surprise, and and squinted a bit as he looked over at his apprentice. "Uh oh, he's mad at me," Willow thought to herself as she shrank a bit.

Ruarc seemed distracted up until the crunch of an apple snapped him out of it, and right into Vrey speaking. Making a rumbling uh sounds that lasted for a few moments, the Irishman tried to make heads or tails of what she had said. "And, uh, Ah'd appreciate it iffen the two o' ya would also get along well with Willow."
Kokuten

Post by Kokuten »

She knows Welsh? Drysi mulled that over as she smiled a bit to try and distract from her shock. She understood the whole thing? She looked so dull and hollow for the entirety of the conversation. Did that only sink in until after everything was said? Was she really that thick? Perhaps Willow legitimately needed help, which caused the triclops to feel a pang of pity for the girl. Albeit there was a smug smile, and sick sense of superiority that followed that pity. Really, no one saw the pity, just the smile of someone looking a bit content to have the authority to instruct someone.

Once Vrey started speaking, all eyes turned to the girl, including all of the sharp-faced blonde's.

"Are you trying to say all four of us should room together?" Drysi's brows quirked upwards as she traded glances between the one girl stuffing her face, the other with no hair, and the dumb one. Vrey caught a bit of a glare from the Welshgirl as she shot disapproving daggers in the anomaly's direction. "I don't think we should worry about huddling in groups for protection. It's not that dangerous here."

Three eyes turned in Ruarc's direction, "Right?"
Mr. Blackbird Lore

Post by Mr. Blackbird Lore »

Having tidied up the class room, Jane strode from the room in time to hear the last few sentences. She smirked and pulled a drive-by on the conversation. "Perfectly safe, Mizz Drysi. That's because students in my class are responsible for huntin all the werewolves 'n feral vampires in the nearby wood." And then she was around the corner and gone, boots echoing clearly as they tramped down the stairwell.
Gwathdraug

Post by Gwathdraug »

Vrey chomped her teeth up wide and then down again in a series of clicking gnashes to help punctuate Jane's proclamation that she was in charge of all sorts of little hunters. The bald girl then nodded encouragingly at Drysi before her attention swiveled and wide eyes beamed down on Ruarc.

"Singular room." A finger wagged about tagging each student with a momentary point. "Four singulars to match."
Straken

Post by Straken »

"What? No, of course not, it is two to a room." Ruarc answeredclearing up any misunderstandings about the room assignment. Then before he could clarify the safety concern, Jane interjected with her own sense of humor. "Ya'll are safe as houses while at Safeholme. Now, anyway, the lot of ya best be on your way to the next class. Don't need to be givin' any reasons for ya to be terribly late. Though, Willow, tag along with me. Think of Jane's class as being a teaser, but now we should take care of a couple of orders of business. Come along."

With that, Ruarc turned and began leaving and ushered Willow to follow. Once they had made it back outside to the front courtyard, well out of sight of the other students, Ruarc stopped and turned to Willow. "Doeddwn i ddim yn gwybod eich bod chi'n siarad Cymraeg," he said to the young Brit, but all it garnered was a perplexed look on the girl's face. "Ah thought as much."

Reaching out, Ruarc made Willow flinch as his hand passed by her right ear and seemed to grab something. "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" the voice Willow had been hearing exclaimed. Astonished, Willow looked around, but all she saw was Ruarc, who looked like her was pinching something.

"Enough games, now," Ruarc said, his tone even.
"Fine," said the voice.

Willow's eyes went wide as the space where Ruarc had been grabbing empty air was suddenly filled by a rather extravagant looking woman.

"What are you doing, Carrie?" Ruarc asked the woman.
"Word on the grape vine is that you took an apprentice, and I was curious as to what she was like. I must say, I like her, she actually listened to me. She must have good senses," she answered.

Looking between Willow and Caoranach, Ruarc sighed and let the Faerie woman go. Noting the confused look on Willow's face, Ruarc gave the explanation as to who the woman was.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Kat just tried to eat her apple quietly as everything went on, not sure of what to do or say, as the adults as well as the brits were busy with some matter of dorms or something. Katerina of course didn't have to worry about dorms as her family owned a house not far and she was staying there for the time being. Perhaps she could invite others over at some point but that was best left until she knew them all better.

The groundskeeper did eventually snap her out of it by reminding her she had more classes to attend. "Oh, what classes do you all have?" She asked the remaining two. Pulling out her syllabus before it could start magically bothering her, she checked to confirm her own.

"Looks like I have practical spell casting, Mana control, and Occultus law today"