Hymn Shadowrun Campaign!

A place to discuss and work on characters, technologies, and setting elements without the added pressures of trying for approval.
Kai
Site Admin

Hymn Shadowrun Campaign!

Post by Kai »

As the title says, I've been pondering and (in what little spare time I have) working with Straken on doing a roleplay in Hymn 'verse, but DND style, Ala Shadowrun (Which is apparently Sci-fi) And so Straken and I have taken the first steps toward this endeavour. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it started but I really hope to get to a point in the next few months where we can start doing online sessions once to twice a week. If any of you are still around, and/or would like to help with this, please let me or Straken know. We'd really appreciate it.

Thanks;
The management.
CadetNewb

Re: Hymn Shadowrun Campaign!

Post by CadetNewb »

I am interested, but I don't know if the others are still active.
Straken

Post by Straken »

We might need to do some recruiting
CadetNewb

Post by CadetNewb »

Well, to be honest, a small but dedicated group may be best for our purposes. So perhaps just a few more?
Straken

Post by Straken »

Yeah, I would say four players max (not counting myself or Kai). Five would probably be ideal, so if we could find at least one more, but preferably two, we would be set.
Kai
Site Admin

Post by Kai »

Aye, if someone could track down Gwathdraug, it'd be great. Who else do you think would be good to recruit? I know Luca would be a good fit but he likely hasn't the time.
Straken

Post by Straken »

Shame ol' BB aint around. He likes tabletop RPGs